A daily devotional exploring the names of God in scripture. Our website http://alittlewalkwithgod.com.
- Thanks for joining me today for "A Little Walk with God." I'm your host Richard Agee.
- Daniel heard God called the Ancient of Days. How does that help you understand who He is today?
- Daniel 7:9
- As I looked,
thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
- God, the Ancient of Days, what do you think of when you hear Him refered by that name?
- White hair
- Wrinkled face
- White robe
- Seated on a huge throne
- Looking down with wisdom on all of us
- So much more than that
- Ancient of days denotes eternal
- Creator of all things
- Creator of time itself
- Before everything existed
- Denotes wisdom
- Fatherly compassion
- Fatherly provision
- Fatherly protection
- Infinite power
- Daniel’s description conjures up a picture of God for us as the Ancient of Days
- Who do you see when you envision God, the Eternal One, the Ancient of Days?
- Worship Him today
- If you want to learn more about my church, you can find us at SAF.church. If you like the devotional, share it with someone. If you don't, tell me. I hope you’ll join me again tomorrow for "A Little Walk with God."